See also previous trips.
- The same distance covered as last year (about 3700kms, almost 4000 including the small trips at destinations)
- No drop off in range compared to identical trips done in the previous years
- I can confidently plan segments of 250+ kms. In fact, 8 out of 18 segments during this road trip were over 230km
- Will probably stay away from Southern France for a while after some horrific traffic jams between Lyon and Valence
- The number of Tesla Superchargers increasing faster than the combined need of Tesla + non-Tesla cars. Never had to wait in line and always found at least 2 free spots
- The Superchargers network in Germany is insane
Written by Dorin Moise (Published articles: 271)