10 things that I liked in 2019
Written on 26 December 2019, 02:40pm
1. Liverpool FC. I am supporting Liverpool since the legendary 2005 Istanbul CL final and watching them closely since 2012-2013. In 2019 they produced one of the best comebacks in the history of football, they won 3 trophies and, after winning the Club World Cup, they can claim they are the best football team on Earth.
Would absolutely love to see them also winning the Premier League trophy in May 2020.
3. Nintendo Switch. Because it can bring the family together in amazing ways during the long, winter evenings. And because it allows the players to actually move while playing (with games such as Just Dance, Fitness Boxing, etc)
4. Security. I know, it was also present in the 2018 list. But guess what, I am pretty sure it will still be present in 2020. I am working in this field and I am enjoying every minute of it. I built how2factor.info, I attended a great workshop and learned a lot from a lot of sources.
7. A place: southern Spain. Because of their over 300 days of sun every year, friendly people, affordable living and great cuisine.
8. A device: the Apple Watch. Because it changes my well-being in a subtle, but massive way.
9. A series: Stranger Things. Because it’s about childhood, friendship, courage and the atmosphere brings back nostalgic memories.
10. A game: Heroes of Might and Magic III. Because I still enjoy playing it after 18 years…
Written by Dorin Moise (Published articles: 248)